This houmous is delightful in taste and that it is not as calorific as expected. I served this up with Turkey Koftas. My PT put his on top of his steak sandwiches, so it goes well with all sorts.
Macros per 100g
Calories 187, Fat 12.98g, Carbs 11.88g, Fiber 2.86g and Protein 4.4g
- 400g Chickpeas Drained
- 3 Tbsp Light Tahini (I use Meridians)
- 35g Bunch of Fresh Coriander Chopped
- 2 Big Garlic Cloves Peeled
- Zest and Juice of a Large Lemon
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 75ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You will need:
- Measuring Spoons
- Sharp Knife
- Chopping Board
- Food Processor
Measure out and add all your ingredients to your food blender.
Blitz until it has an even consistency
Serve and enjoy
Any left overs can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge.